Tuesday 8 May 2007

Introduction.

Welcome to 'Bear on Tour'...

This blog has been set up so that all us friends & family can keep up-to-date with The Bear's latest escapades, whereabouts & what he plans to do next on his latest overseas trip.

With the 'Bear on Tour' blog (if I can get Bear into using it!) he'll be able to post to a central place where we can all see what he's been up to & where he's going next without him having to write various emails.
Marge & Ken have sent me the photos he's taken so far & I've put them online for you to check out. (The link to Steve's photo library is on the right) At the moment I've only put 65 of the 300+ he's sent back. Over the next couple of weeks I will try to get the rest uploaded, it takes a lot of time/bandwidth up to do this, so please (bear) with me.

If you save this to your favourites & check in from time to time you'll be able to read his latest posts & send him messages via 'comments'.

Thanks for visiting - check in soon...

0 Comments: