Thursday 6 March 2008

Back to the beginning...

Just when you thought it was all over...
I was searching for some documents to tax the car the other day & I came across what seemed to be a sealed envelope (the type I got from Marge & Ken while Bear was on tour). I stuffed it in my work bag & forgot about it. Until today. In it was a blank disc. On loading the disc what appears?
The photos you should be able to see in the right hand column. The same photos I believe that Bear thought were missing. So big apologies to Bear.
These photos are from the very beginning of the trip - click here - to see them... enjoy
Coops.

1 Comment:

coops said...

Sorry pal!!!

Although when you were down in Dorset we did come to the conclusion that out of all of the discs you sent back from your trip - 1 missing wasn't that bad. Well I reckon it seems like they ALL made it!!! cool.