Friday 14 September 2007

There's That Look Again!

OK readers - George sent me a few photos of Team GB this week, I'm sorry (Marge) but there's a couple of corkers. This is one of 'em! I couldn't resist, this is begging for a caption to be added. So folks, do your worst! I've added my own feeble attempt, I'm sure you can do better than mine. Add your caption as you would with a comment & we'll add the best one to The Bear's web-album (unlucky son!) I'll put another mug-shot up in a few days time (George - you're next!). Remember keep it (reasonably) clean - his mother's watching!

(click the title of this post to view all captions added)



"I say old boy - it would be awfully decent of you to point that camera elsewhere!"



7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve, I presume George caught you off guard, watch that camera Mate, good photograph, Well Done George, All at the Mad House, Moorside Road. Cheers, have to have a Vodka now or may be two.

Anonymous said...

Good photograph of "The Bear" George, I suggest you put one in "The Red Cow" so that "Bear" is remembered and might get more people to give comments. How did you get the camera?, Well done George its a good un, you should join "Bear" on his travels mate. .

Anonymous said...

Behind the camera - he's a genius.
In front of it - he's a natural!

Anonymous said...

Stoke 1 Cardiff 0

Anonymous said...

Is this the finger thattaked the
photos?

Anonymous said...

Is this the finger that takes the
photos?

Anonymous said...

How many sugars in your early morning cocoa tea mate.